Wednesday, 2 May 2012

Still looking forward to that weigh in on Saturday!!  Not long to go now.  Have had a successful steady week.  No huge failures to account for and I plan to keep it that way!!

Favorite food this week is Cauliflower Fried Rice!  Anyone else tried this?  I was hooked on it early on in my 'lifestyle' change and somehow stopped making it.   I absolutely love it and find it highly addictive.  Cauliflower is great for so much but this remains one of my favorites.


Song running through my head today for no apparant reason: "This is the song that never ends.... yes it goes on and on my friend.... some people started singing it not knowing what it was..."  well... you probably know the rest. 

Hehe - now it's running through your head right??  Mean trick huh??  Thought y'all needed to share the ramblings in my head... 

xx

4 comments:

  1. My kids and I used to sing that song! I was just singing it recently to bug them again. Memories! Hmmmm....I'm looking at your age and I could easily be your Mom! That tells you my mature age!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to love making fried rice at home before all the time and never thought of doing it with the cauliflower. Great idea :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the song..LOL...I'm going to try the cauliflower fried rice! that looks delicious, I can't wait.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have seen many people do this, but I have yet to try it myself. Yours looks good.

    ReplyDelete