Tuesday, 24 April 2012

Aaaarrrrghhhh

I got roped into the business meeting with hubby!  Hmmmmppphhh.  Can you believe that.  So much for me time, Zumba time, Desperate Housewives time!!  Oh well.

Hubby is on his way to pick up the VIP's from the airport now and I am waiting in the office for his return.  Did I mention we work together?  Just in case you think it's a little weird that I got roped in.  The owner of the company, who was going to attend the meeting with hubby, tripped and fell crossing the road today.  Right outside the window of our lunch room.  Hubs looked to me and said, "Why is the boss sitting on the footpath??"  We went out and he'd torn his hamstring so off to physio he went never to return (he's ok just has to keep the leg elevated) and now I am stuck in the meeting!!

Still determined to do Zumba though.  Told hubby he has to do it with me now, no matter what time we get home!  Meeting is supposed to last until 11pm.  Fun Fun Fun.

Ok rant over.  Hope y'all are well.  Will check in tomorrow with the brilliant news of successful exercise time.

xx

p.s.  I also told hubs he has to watch Desperate Housewives with me tomorrow too.  hehe  I love revenge...   

3 comments:

  1. Oh, poor guy! I'm sorry you missed out on your quiet time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah too bad you missed the zumba and the housewives. Have a great day :-)

    ReplyDelete