Thursday, 19 April 2012

Morning all.  Sorry I didn't post yesterday.  Headed out in the morning to do shopping and take lil man to see Yogi Bear at the mall (it's school holidays here so they've got events everywhere).  By the time we got home we were knackered and feeling the effects of this stinkin cold again.  Be gone sickness!!!!  There that should do it.

How is everyone doing?  Must catch up and see what I've missed.  It's amazing how much influence the blogging has.  One day of not posting and last night I was about to cave.  Wanted something yummy in my tummy.  Hubby said, "Think about it - remember all those reading your blog and how much fun you're having.  Don't want to have to confess."  It worked.  Not a treat passed my lips.  Although I did go to the cupboard and gaze at the oreos for a few minutes.  Might've even sniffed 'em. :-)

So yesterdays food

Breakfast:
Sausage and Egg McMuffin 2/2
Bite of Hashbrown

Lunch
2 x Toast with Peanut Butter 3/2

Snack
Plain Acidophilus Yoghurt 2.5/0 (I found a really low carb one yay)

Dinner
Steak 0/0
4 tiny piece roast potatoes 1/1
Green Beans 2/0

So onwards and upwards today.  Oh and did I mention??  Whooo hooo I lost 1kg (2.2lb)!!!!!   Stupid scales is in kgs so I can only tell when it drops a whole kg.  But that made me smile a lil. :-)

Happy BFC'n today.  Have a great day.
xx  

 

1 comment: