Do you remember that old poem by Longfellow??
There was a little girl
Who had a little curl
Right in the middle of her forehead.
And when she was good
She was very good indeed
But when she was bad
She was horrid!
Who had a little curl
Right in the middle of her forehead.
And when she was good
She was very good indeed
But when she was bad
She was horrid!
This is me to a tee when it comes to food. When I am good - wow those around me can't believe how I stick to my guns. But... when I am bad - I cave big time and eat eat eat. Of course no one sees this part but me - and I know my wonderful husband notices too. This is why I struggle with my weight, my looks and ultimately my health.
This blog is to help me be accountable at the end of the day not only to myself but hopefully I will gain some followers to help me along this journey. Also, I fully intend to follow others and hopefully encourage them along their journey as well. When it comes to this journey, the more support the better. xx
Hi, Brittney! Welcome to our wonderful BFC (and variations of it) group. You'll find wonderful support here. I found you through Katie's blog. :)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on your weight loss so far. I look forward to following your blog/journey.
Welcome Brittney! I just read all your journal entries thus far, backwards. LOL! Glad you decided to join us on this journey. I am also an emotional eater, and struggling with that at the moment.
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining me Dawn - have just joined your blog as well and will take some time this afternoon to have a good look. Looks like you have some yummy tricks up your sleeve. :-)
DeleteYes emotional eating in a constant struggle for me. I've come to a realization that the best thing I can do is accept it and control it - seems if I try to convince myself I have it totally beat it comes back to slap me in the face and try to regain control of me. If that makes sense... Looking forward to the journey. xx