Monday, 16 April 2012

Thanks guys for all the lovely comments,  Feel like I did pretty good today.

Breakfast:
Coffee 0/0
Plain WW Pita 1/2

Lunch:
Salad with Chicken and Hummus 2/1

Afternoon:
Fibersure w/Water 0/1

Dinner:
Homemade Egg Pizza 3/1

water water water

Especially happy as my boys (hubby and son) decided they wanted pizza and I didn't have a slice!!!!!  That is huge for me.  Yay me. hehe

By 5 this avo, all three of us have come down with some kinda virus.  I have a killer sore throat.  Any remedies that don't contain sugar, honey or salt water gargling??!!
xx

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry you're feeling bad. Maybe you can try some ginger tea. It would be best if you made it from real ginger.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you all feel better. It doesn't sound like you are eating enough to me. Try some eggs and turkey bacon maybe w/your pita. :-)

    ReplyDelete