Sunday, 15 April 2012

Just a quick post to check in my food for the day.

Breakfast:
Black Coffee 0/0
3Tbsp Chia Seeds 0/1 (15grams of fiber here!!)

Lunch:
1 Wholewheat Tortilla  2/2
3 Scrambled Eggs 0/0
Jalepenos 0/0

Snack:
Homemade Mousse/Cheesecake - philly, cream, egg, melted 85% choco 3/1

Dinner:
Jorge's Delightful Penne Pasta (p125 BFC) 3/2
2 x wine 0/0

And water, water, water all day!

xx

6 comments:

  1. Don't forget your veggies. We all struggle with that one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Brittney! I LOVE the BFC lifestyle. I started the BFC in 2010 prior to taking a cruise and lost 8 lbs in 3 weeks. I think it's actually fun finding, and trying, new foods that fit within the recommended 15/6 (sugar/carb). I've realized that this is the way I want to eat for the rest of my life because it makes me feel so great & healthy and really has helped me lose weight. Planning to be more consistent in posting what I am eating daily. Love the accountability and support from others. Excited to read your blog. Welcome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog post was fun to read and I really think fits most of us. I know I am a food addict, but I feel like I am in control now. That my friend, is a good feeling. Well, I was out of control for a bit, but with BFC, your body keeps you in control.
    Blog as often as something comes to mind:) I truly believe that it has made the difference for me. We have a pretty cool group of women here:)
    Tomorrow is going to be another great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Brittney, thanks for sharing that you have a blog. Your comment about my blog the other day really made me feel good, when I first started the bfc I read every one of Rosalie and Amber's posts and I also found that very helpful. Welcome to the blog community :) P.S. I am also 29 :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Katie! Yay for 29!! Part of my incentive to stick to this is turning 30 next month. Scary!

      Delete
  5. Thanks for all the lovely comments! Glad you are enjoying the blog so far - I sure am enjoying all of yours and learning so much. xx

    ReplyDelete