Tuesday, 17 April 2012

Thanks guys - am sure we will be on the mend soon.  Have taken some sudafed and that seems to have cleared my head a lil.

I haven't lost any lbs yet but my jeans are definately feeling looser!  I have a sneaky suspision this is because I've worn my jeans for 3 days straight and they need to be washed but I'm gonna go with "yay my thighs and butt must be shrinking!!"  Don't you hate that??  Jeans seems to get comfier and comfier the more you wear them then you pop them in for a wash and bam!  they get tight again.  Oh well.  I'll enjoy it while I can.  Soon they will be loose for real.  Last summer when I wore these particular jeans my hubby could walk past and give them a yank - they'd fall right down!  I loved that.  I think hubby did too. ;-) hehe  It annoys me that they've gotten tightish and uncomfy but I'm glad I can still fit them and grateful I know (thanks to last summer's down trowing) I can do it again.   This time I'll make it last too.

Ok on to the food journal for the day.

Breakfast:
Coffee 0/0
Oatmeal w Cream and Cinnamon 0/2

Lunch:
2 Eggs 0/0
1 WW Grilled Pita w/Cheese 1/2

Dinner:
Grilled Chicken 0/0
Green Beans 2/0

Snack:
85% Green & Blacks Choco 5/1

water water water

Talk to y'all tomorrow.
xx

4 comments:

  1. Soon, you'll need to buy new jeans because those ones will be to big even when freshly washed. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay I hope so. Maybe I should have thrown out these jeans and bought new ones when I had the chance. Might have kept me in better perspective! But I love these jeans!!! I bought them when I was like 19. Silly story but they were my favorite pair of jeans and one day I had changed clothes to play a basketball game and left them on the sidelines. Someone stole them! I loved them sooo much that I searched the stores until I found a lone pair left from the last season on clearance. But alas, they were a size too small! So I kept hold of them wishing and hoping. And now they fit!! But they fit better last summer and that is my issue now. Hehe sorry for the long story. If you haven't figured it out already I'm a bit of a rambler. :-) Hope you have a good day. Will check in soon. xx

      Delete
    2. Just reread my post. Who says alas these days??? Seriously... hehe

      Delete
  2. I like the shrinking butt and thighs theory :)

    ReplyDelete